Genesis Innovation Group is proud to present a Workshop at the 2019 ASAP Meeting.
When and Where Is The 2019 ASAP Meeting?
The 2019 Advanced Shoulder Arthroplasty (ASAP) Meeting is January 10-12, 2019 in Park City, Utah.
The Genesis Workshop
This Workshop will be held on Thursday, January 10th from 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM. Painted Horse 1 (Lunch Provided)
- Chris Chuinard MD, Great Lake Orthopaedics
- Steve Gunther, MD, Martha Jefferson Orthopaedic Services
- Rob Ball, CEO Genesis Group
- Dave Blue, VP, Sales and Marketing, Genesis Innovation Group
- Matt Ahearn, VP of Finance, Genesis Innovation Group
- Don Running, VP R & D, Genesis Innovation Group
Options…Why work with industry? Rob Ball, CEO, Genesis Group
- What are the issues from industry perspective?
- How does industry assess value?
- What are the risks to going straight to the “big guys?”
- Is there a better way?
The trials and tribulations of a surgeon innovator/entrepreneur. Steve Gunther, M.D.
- The complete story of napkin sketch to commercial launch
Panel Discussion: Faculty
Open interviews with panel to allow for discussions to bringing an idea or product to market:
- Project and product management
- Legal implications – Patents, Selecting a partner, Trademarks
- Regulatory pathways – Requirements, timelines, Costs
- Funding product development
- Clinical goals and objectives
- Commercial launch logistics
Open Q & A: Course Attendees
Closing: Action items: Where to go from here