REDUCES “ROCKING HORSE” MOTION
40X GREATER STABILITY
- Glenoid component design addresses the most common complication of total shoulder replacement and leading cause of revision: glenoid implant failure.
- Glenoid implant is inset within the glenoid vault, in contrast to traditional designs, which sit atop the bone surface.
- Inset™ Glenoid design reduces “Rocking Horse” motion in FEA models1.
- Strong fixation in peripheral bone enables a low center peg profile, permitting successful treatment for patients with severe bone erosion without perforation of the glenoid bone2.
- Circular implant shape minimizes reamer size, providing access in most challenging surgical exposures.
- Available in diameters 22, 24, 27 and 30mm, and two thicknesses 6 and 8mm.